View School Clubs timetable
At St Charles’ we aim to offer a wide range of after school clubs.
Clubs will be delivered in blocks of 6 each half term. (This will mean that there will be no clubs in the last week of a 7 week half term and in the event of a 5 week half term, clubs will run as a block of 5.)
We understand that, sometimes, children lose interest in some hobbies, or develop new ones. Because of this, we have decided to treat each half term as a fresh start and ask children to resign up for clubs, regardless of whether they intend on continuing a previous club. By doing this, we hope that children are able to try a variety of clubs and pursue their interests.
- Children will need to sign up to clubs that they wish to take part in before the start of each new half term. A Parent Mail will be sent out to complete the sign up form. Children must re-sign up for each new half term, even if they are hoping to continue a club they have previously taken part in.
- To cover the cost of resources, some clubs will incur a charge. This will need to be paid in full at the start of a 6 week block, so that resources can be purchased. This will be non-refundable.
- Clubs will begin each new term by discussing rules and behaviour expectations, and children will be asked to sign a contract to show that they agree to follow these. If behaviour in clubs does not meet expectations, children may no longer be able to take part in that club and a refund will not be available.
Tel 01388 814 285
- Friends of St Charles’ Newsletter Spring / Summer 2020January 20, 2020 - 8:55 am
- Stars of the Week – Friday 17th January 2020January 20, 2020 - 8:52 am
- Stars of the Week – Friday 10th January 2020January 14, 2020 - 10:24 pm
- Autumn Term 2019 Gold CertificatesJanuary 2, 2020 - 10:21 pm
- Save the Children AppealJanuary 2, 2020 - 10:09 pm
- Poppy Appeal 2019December 19, 2019 - 8:12 am